We organise all sea freight traffic on a multi-carrier principle by using several carriers to optimise cost and time of transportation process. If you need to transport break bulks, heavy or oversized goods and size of your shipment barely fit the container, we will ensure you’re our full container load (FCL) services with the highest quality. We offer:
- Door-to-door shipments to all continents
- Professional cargo handling
- Dedicated FCL operational staff
- Optimisation of your transportation cost and competitive rates
Use of all types of shipping containers in line with customer´s needs and requirements.
Our service for full container loads is based on shipping with first-class carriers. We ensure the timely provision of the required shipping capacity, flexibility, reliability and frequent departures on all routes.
In most cases, consignees choose FCL transport when they have enough cargo to fill an entire shipping container. However, some people choose to reserve an entire container even if their cargo will not completely fill it. There are several reasons you may want to choose FCL for your cargo.
Benefits of Using FCL Include:
- Cost-Effective Shipping for Large Loads: Shipping rates are typically lower for FCL, making this the most economical choice for large loads (typically defined as 12 or more pallets).
- Easier Tracking: Because your FCL freight is all in one place, it’s easy to track it as it travels from port to port.
- Better Security: FCL is more secure because there are fewer stops and fewer shipping agents opening the container.
- Goods Will Arrive Together: With FCL, all the goods in your order will arrive together, which can make the unpacking and transfer process faster.
- Faster Unloading Time: Because your FCL is under the account of just one carrier and one consignee, customs can usually process the transaction relatively quickly using the bill of lading. Once the cargo has been processed, it can be unloaded and will continue on to its final destination.
If an FCL shipment is the best option for your cargo, let our company orchestrate the move. We are a fully-licensed offering a wide range of freight forwarding services, including ocean freight transportation. We have contracts with all major shipping lines and consolidators, which allow us to offer competitive pricing on weekly shipping services. If you have a challenging shipping project or a tight deadline, we want to help.